Click image for larger version

Name:	Gagan.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	35587

November 2019 I had the pleasure to walk Annapurna Circuit Trek together with Gangan Gurung. In total with some additional program we spent 22 days together hiking in the beautiful Nepali countryside.Having a general arrangement Gagan was guiding, (pre-)arranging accommodation, meals, took care about things that had to be clarified with locals and carrying larger part of my luggage (12kg incl. back pack).
During the very enjoyable hike Gagan was supporting me in an ideal way, taking care about everything, even without asking. We always preferred small beautiful hiking tracks, even though they cost more physical effort. He made the hike run very smoothly, having nice accommodation and good food. Furthermore, he was keeping contact to the locals to obtain the latest information and friendly exchange. Gagan is very positive, friendly, polite and cooperative. Punctuality was just perfect. After arrival at the destination of the day he was always open for some evening walks. He was like a good friend and I always felt very positive with Gagan.
For communication we used the English language. Gagan was speaking English higher medium level which was fully sufficient to have a great overall experience in Nepal. He and the very good weather made my November 2019 Annapurna hike become a marvelous, outstanding and unforgettable memory.

I am fully content with Gagan's support, so I wouldn´t hesitate hiring him again or recommending his services.

Telephone, WhatsApp: +977 9843961438
Email: [email protected]