Nepal Trek Guide Service by Tekman " Bachan " Rai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepal Trek Guide Service by Tekman " Bachan " Rai

First of all heartily welcome to the Himalaya country!
    It is pleasure to introduce myself, my name is Tekman Rai (Bachan). Originally I am from Mt. Makalu Region where two world’s highest mountains lie the Mt. Everest & Makalu.
    I have been working as an independent trekking guide in the Himalaya of Nepal since 1998.
    I had done general Rock & Ice climb training in Austrian’s Alps in 2003, which was organized by (DAV), Deutscher Alpenverein e.V. Sektion Weinheim, German.
    I have completed my trekking guide course in 2004 through the Nepal, Government, Minister of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.
    I will be glad to guide you on the most beautiful trekking trails in the Himalayas to make your holiday impressive and unforgettable experiences. I shall show you hidden wonders and unexpected places where you can enjoy each and every moment.
    If you want to travel to Nepal please do not miss to take this opportunity to get in contact with your experienced and reliable guide. It’s the best way to help the guide, porter in Nepal by employing them directly. Please let me design your superb holiday with your special interest and needs in mind whether those interested are particular in: Everest, Manaslu, Annapurna, Mustang, Upper Dolpo, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Kanchanjang and all kind of sightseeing in Nepal.
    I’m always there to co-operate regarding your tour arrangement. I look forward to arrange your wonderful trekking in Nepal.
    WhatsApp Contact No: +977-9845522368
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxT...of7Gg/featured
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/tekman.rai.5832

1) My friend Tekman Rai / Guide
    I met Tekmann the first time in 1999. I had asked in my hotel for two porterguides, and one of them was Tekman. I realised very fast how reliable and friendly he was and trekked till now five times with him. Our longest trek was seven weeks and we crossed Tilicho lake. Bachan has a deep knowlege of the whole Annapurna region, including Tilicho lake and the villages around Muktinath (see my magic places) and he knows all my favorites lodges. Bachan knows many nice and good other porterguides, so he can also organise a trek for a group. In the last years Bachan has worked for many of my friends and other people, who liked him too and where very satisfied. In 2004 I trekked twice with him in the Everest area. We visited Phaplu - Namche Bazaar-Tengboche-Chukung-Kongma la- Gorakshep -EBC-Kalar Patar-Cho la-Gokyo fifth lake-Renjo la-Thame-Nangpa la-Jiri. in Nov/Dec 2005 Bachan organised and guided our 4 person group for the Manaslu trek. He also organised a larger trekkingtour in the Annapurna for an Austrian friend with a group of 12 persons
    Tekman Rai (Bachan) has an official trekking guide license. he does not carry luggage.
    Guide “Bachan”Tekman Rai
    Tekman Rai (Bachan) habe ich das erste mal im April 1999 kennen gelernt als ich mit Freunden zum Annapurna Base Camp gegangen bin. Von Anfang an waren wir alle von seinem freundlichen Wesen und seinem Verantwortungsbewusstsein angetan. Ich bin seither noch 9 weitere mal mit ihm gegangen, unter anderem zum Tilichosee und in die ganzen Dörfer rund um Muktinath. Tekman spricht recht gut Englisch. Als ich im April 2001 wiederum mit 5 Bekannten unterwegs war, merkte man richtig, wie er sich immer darum kümmerte, dass es allen gut ging, so dass ihn auch die anderen in Ihr Herz geschlossen haben. Mittlerweile ist Tekman Rai (Bachan) gut ausgerüstet und hat eigene gute Bergschuhe, eine warme Jacke und Sonnenbrille. Er ist mit mir auch schon im Schnee und bis 5700 m unterwegs gewesen. Tekman Rai (Bachan) hat schon öfters auch größere Gruppen betreut und die ganze Organisation übernommen. So hat er auch unsere Manaslurunde mit allem Drum und Dran organisiert. Tekman Rai (Bachan) vermittelt auch sehr zuverlässige Träger und Guides, die er alle persönlich gut kennt. Er nimmt dann allerdings von ihnen die in Nepal übliche Vermittlungsgebühr. Als lizenzierte Guide trägt Tekman Rai (Bachan) nur noch sein eigenes Gepäck.
    www.nepal-dia.com
    [email protected]

2) Jason McPherson from Adelaide, Australia, wrote:
    We met Tekman Rai (Bachan) in Pokhara after organizing with him via email for him to be our guide on the trek from Jomsom to Beni (via Kagbeni and Muktinath). From the very beginning we found him to be friendly and extremely helpful. He helped us to organise plane trips, park permits and anything else we needed help with before embarking on our wonderful trek with him. On the trek he was a great companion and guide, pointing out things of interest, giving us more information if we wanted it, teaching us Nepali phrases and songs when we wanted too. He also seemed to know the best lodges and we met a great many people through him also. Tekman Rai (Bachan) is reliable, honest and professional whilst also being a great trekking companion and I would recommend him highly to.

3) George from Hungary wrote
    I would like to recommend Tekman Rai (Bachan) as a reliable, trained and prepared trekking guide. We, four Hungarian guys, were informed on independent trekking guides by Nepal dia de and contacted Bachan via email 2 months before starting to Jomsom trek in the Annapurna region. He answered immediately and helped us very much in selecting accommodation, travel options and accessories for trekking. Although our original time schedule was changed because of a canceled charter flight and also some significant delays of domestic flights, Tekman Rai (Bachan) was flexible and reorganized the trek accordingly. During these days (March 2005) the situation in Nepal was hardly predictable, so I am pretty sure that without Tekman Rai (Bachan) we might face with serious problems. He was very kind and tactful when exploring our physical condition before the trek. He had very useful suggestions when partially redesigned the trek: we felt that he carefully balances safety and adventure. He organized the best places for eating and lodging during the trek, we saw Tekman Rai (Bachan) as a guide recognized by local people as well. He has good communication skills and a very good sense of humor that made the whole trek full with fun. We are all grateful for the huge amount of information he shared with us that could never be extracted from books. These included not only geographical, zoological and botanical data but also some historical, cultural and religious information that helped us very much to understand Nepali culture and people.
    I hope visiting Nepal in the nearest future and I am sure that Tekman Rai (Bachan) is the first guide to be asked to join us again.

4) Annapurna Base Camp 15 Mar to 30 Mar 2017
    Hi all Adventure Hikers,
    We had a fantastic time in Nepal.....This expedition to Annapurna Base Camp will not be possible if not for our experienced guide Mr Tekman Rai.
    He led, coordinate and support our 15D expedition to Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal.
    We strongly recommend you to contact him if you are thinking of same adventures in Nepal.
    Name: Tekman Rai (Bachan).

5) Namaste,
    mein Name ist Hans Henninger und ich schreibe jetzt, am 12.12.2018 hier in Pokhara, im Haus von Tekman Rai (Bachan) diese Empfehlung:
    Seit 1999 kenne ich Tekman Rai (Bachan), auf Empfehlung von Andrees de Ruijter, bei der Sektion Weinheim des Deutschen Alpenvereins nahm er 2003 fuer drei Monate u.a. an Ausbildungseinheiten in Fels und Eis teil.
    Danach war ich mehrfach mit ihm auf Trekkingtouren in den Gebieten Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang unterwegs und konnte mich von seinen Qualitaeten als Guide ueberzeugen. Er kuemmert sich intensiv um die Belange und Interessen seiner Kunden und ist erfahren und zuverlaessig. Er spricht gut Englisch und etwas Deutsch.
    Gerne bin ich bereit, direkt umfassendere Auskuenfte und Empfehlungen zu geben. Unter der Adresse [email protected] .
    Hola,
    me llamo Hans Henninger y ahora estoy en Pokhara/Nepal escibiendo esta recommendacion para Tekman Rai (Bachan):
    Desde 1999 le conosco y varias veces hice con el como guia excursiones en las zonas de Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang etc. Ademas Tekman Rai (Bachan) ha participado en 2003 en Alemania/Austria por tres meses un curso del montanismo y escalada en hielo y piedra . Ahora despues de tantos anos de experienca puedo recommendar Bachan como organizador de trekking y guia licenciado.

Hans Henninger:

6) I was trying to organize a trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary with my father and wanted to do it all online without going through an agency. We wanted a fairly personal experience and a flexible itinerary and from the moment I contacted Tekman Rai (Bachan) he was very helpful.
    Tekman Rai (Bachan) met us off the plane at Pokhara, with our porter Suresh, and immediately whisked us off to the trail head at Naya Pul. Thus started our 12 day experience trekking into the Annapurna Himalaya. Immediately launching into a fairly rigorous trek in a strange country with a person you have never met before can be a little disconcerting but Tekman Rai (Bachan's friendly and engaging personality immediately won us over and we instantly felt at ease.
    Most days the trail was pretty well established but Tekman Rai (Bachan's wealth of knowledge about the local inhabitants and their traditions, and his insights into the people and history of Nepal made each step a journey of discovery. Learning about the culture that grew out of the landscape we were passing through was a compelling addition to our experience and was in some ways even more fascinating than the landscape itself.
    On a more pragmatic level Tekman Rai (Bachan) took care of all our accommodation and food needs.
    Angus O'Sullivan, Sydney, Australia.
    E-mail: [email protected]

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	35507
    Last edited by Nepal Trek Guide Service; 12-09-2019, 01:49 PM.

My friend and I had the pleasure to trek with Rai for 19 days in September / Oktober this year. We did the Annapurna circuit including Tilicho lake and couldn't have chosen a better guide for this tour!
    Rai organized everything from permits to a porter and nice lodges. Our porter Ram was already working for many years together with Rai and the two really are a great team.
    Overall, we had an amazing time on the trek, but also a lot of fun in the evenings when Rai taught us some Nepalese and when all for of us played cards together.
    Through Rai we also learned a lot about Nepalese culture and visited many beautiful monasteries during our trek.

We would definitely trek with Rai any time again!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Need a trekking guide in Nepal, then this is your man, Tekman Rai. He is an excellent guide, trustworthy with great trekking prices and he has been guiding in Nepal for a very long time plus he speaks perfect English. Highly recommend him from my own personal experience. He will tailor your trek to suit you at a reasonable price. Support a local not a big business and you won’t be disappointed.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X